Friday, December 31, 2010

Life seen through Facebook statuses part 1

So this was what I did, I randomly picked 100 friends out of the 403 friendships on my friend's list, compiled and grouped their fb statuses and this was what I came up with. It's a hodgepodge of everything and just about anything. It can make you laugh, think and cry, but dig a little bit deeper, and you might realize, you're like em too. :)

PART 1 − 30 OUT OF 100

1. Dear 2010, can you slow down a bit? , xoxo - Rose Dawn

2. if you can't get over me, it's your problem..not mine!!!!! - Devie Grace

3. ..and maybe a HAPPY ENDING doesn't include a guy, maybe ON YOUR OWN...picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something BETTER in the future...maybe the happy ending is just MOVING ON!
-- As 2010 comes to its end,,,maybe it's about time that i should LET GO of 2yrs in holding on :'( — Anna Marin

4. " before as I reminicing the past bitterness is always there and i always sayin just wait and see give me time and I will soar not until the moment GOD give me this message " enough son don't grieve for something you already miss" Keep focus instead what lies ahead life has something to offer all you have to do is remove the negativity and see how much I really love you" and I sigh " thanks BRO"-Jayson Gonzalvo

5. "The Day: Everything that you receive in life is a blessing. If you don't think it is, then treat it like one. God will never give you something that you can't handle. If you think you can't, then maybe you need to pray a little more and have faith a little more. In the end, you will have to realize that we're not living for ourselves but for Jah and the greater good. Thank you everyone. =)" - Connie Marie

6. I said this before, I'll say this again . . .i so love my job!:o). Thanks, MNC! Sana sa Monday, ganito pa rin nararamdaman ko . . .he he he . .-Jing Umadhay

7. is an idealist: he doesn't know where he's going, but he's on his way. - Chris Emague

8. What's 'sisig' in english? - Karen Bolfango

9.never wrestle with a pig! And there are 2 reasons why:
Number 1: You get yourself dirty and number 2: The pig loves it! - Lyle Cuenca

10. I'm a little T-Rex short and stout!!..hahaha - Athena Espinosa

11. bY alMigHtyS gRaCe..., gOt mA UAE dRiViN lIceNcE...! - Mohd Faiyas

12. my life would be purposeless without you- Althea Lavigne

13.Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford
How far are you from achieving your goals for 2010? How did fear prevent you from reaching them? - Trace Trajano

14. rain rain go away...busy MM wants to party parteeh! ♥ ♥ ♥ - MM Salutin

15. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson- Eva Tafgar Roca

16. lee min ho is so handsome!- Cindy Balahadia

17. Maybe for the rest of the world it's an out of the ordinary scenario that a celebrity figure and sports hero like Manny makes it to congress, but in the Philippines, it's a trend. It's like a sure ticket to politics. - Maila Beniera

18. for 17 years, complete ko na naman ang simbang gabi. thank you ness sa pagsama sa Baclaran Church kahapon. Happy Christmas to all. may God bless us always. :-)-Merthel Ubugan

19. The cold weather makes me so lazy, I feel like I need to go to hibernate and come back to life when normal temp returns. - Eisee Macabeo

20. Congrats Sean Estrada for being the TOP THREE in PAM Accreditation 2010..I am so proud of you!! Love you..kahit bothered ka na baka hindi ka makapasa, you still made it on top!!!! yeah! SBARRO na ito..haha I'm so excited..hihi=) - Hazel Ubal

21. Dec.24,2010 3:30 pm me and Santie witnessed a sad xmas eve as fire almost destroyed a building in Guadalupe makati. standing outside the site i was saddened thinking how will those people celebrate xmas with nothing but the clothes they were wearing... =( - Zaiza Tiangha Santiago

22. mixed feelings... twisted! ...........which way?????? - Tina Fajardo Santiago

23. Cogito ergo sum - I think, therefore I am - Eden Dayrit

24. christmas is coming and im alone.i mz my family.i mz rashille.i mz all - Nero Cayago

25. still no internet here at home huhuhu i'm so sad -Sylvia Nica Caoili

26. I will pray for you everyday. This will be my way of loving you in 2011. - Bo Sanchez

27. never give up..when your heart becomes tired,walk with your legs..but move on..-MJ Panes

28. nguya lng ng nguya hanggang mawala ung lasa..hehe..!- Jinkee Guilaran

29.‎"Love deeply and passionately. You might be hurt but it's the only way to live life completely." Happy Holy Family!:)- Phoebe Bonifacio

30. imortal na! - Leah Sucgang


hehe...i love the last one most...
part 2 to follow tomorrow...sigh...slumber mode for now...

No comments: